Rahi Systems Cookies Policy
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are stored on your browser or hard drive if you agree. They cannot harm your computer and do not contain any information that identifies you personally. We will never collect any personal information about you, or anyone using your device, such as name, address or financial details, using our website cookies.
- We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website while they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Some features used on this website may involve a cookie being sent to your computer by a third party. For example if you share any content on this website through social networks you may be sent cookies from these websites. We have no control over third party cookies so please check the websites of these third parties for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
- To be able to access parts of our site, your device may be required to accept cookies. You can block cookies at any point by changing your browser settings. Every browser has a different way to turn cookies off so it’s best to check in your browser’s help section.
- You can find out more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.